Thursday, July 22, 2010

My "30 things"

You think it would be easy to come up with 30 things about yourself. There are the obvious ones: hair color (blonde), eye color (blue), height (yea, right). The list could go on. But I wanted this to mean more than just the trivial information anyone can get out of you. I went just a little deeper. It was harder than I thought it would be. In the end, it actually turned out to be really cool. 

What are 30 things about you? You just might learn something new :)




1. I am marrying the most incredible man in December.
2. I am learning daily what it means to be a Godly wife, and a Youth Minister's wife, at the same time.
3. I currently got accepted into USF St. Petersburg Campus.
4. My major is Elementary Education.
5. My sister, Andrea, and I are best friends.
6. My most prized possession is my engagement ring, and soon to be wedding ring.
7. I'm addicted to coffee. And chocolate.
8. I should be on a diet for my wedding, but I'm not.
9. I need more wholesome, Christian, age-appropriate relationships. I love our students, but I need some grown up time.
10. I work at Chick-fil-A.
11. I can't wait to have a professional career. Or a stay-at-home mom. In due time.
12. Big changes are happening in our lives soon.
13. I'm organized when I choose to be.
14. I enjoy my afternoon naps.
15. I love my parents to no end.
16. I really look up to my future in-laws. They are awesome.
17. When Dan and I have kids (in like 10 years), we both want to have a little baby girl.
18. I miss college. I'm kinda excited to go back.
19. And then again, not so much.
20. I hope to be a positive influence to my fiance, and other people, everyday. Positivity is key.
21. I love my Mac.
22. Blue is my favorite color. Dan's is green. And we still want to have a baby girl. Haha
23. My favorite Bible verse is Hebrews 11:1
24. While that verse speaks of faith, I think you can apply it to love too.
25. I love being in love. 
26. I can't wait to be married. People keep telling me that I'm settling down, and my life is getting boring, but I think our lives are just about to start. 
27. I am not an animal lover.
28. In fact, I quite do not like animals at all.
29. One day, I want to live in a shack on the beach. Or in the mountains.
30. I am who I am, and I'm learning just who that is. 

1 comment: