Monday, July 19, 2010

6 days and counting...

Its been an entire week since I've even been able to begin to think about blogging again. We've had such a busy week with all our students, its really ridiculous. BUT we love all of you!

This week we are getting ready to head to CIY MOVE. This is a huge event. An easy one, but still huge. This week will change these kids lives. Well, there's and mine. I love CIY. I've been every single year since I could go. And I'm so excited that I get to go again this year, but from a different perspective. I get to be "the youth minister's wife!" I love that I get to see what a week like this can and will do to kids. I mean, I've experienced it, I've lived it, but now I get to see what it did to me. I get to see the life change from an outside perspective. I love our students so much, every single one of them, and I'm really excited to see what they bring to the table next week.


This week I pray for the hearts of all the students and sponsors that are heading on this trip, that they may seek the Lord in all the right places, and that they would hear His voice calling you to follow Him, with a full and blesses heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment